InferRead CT Lung
Quick and accurate, fully integrated into clinical routines for lung cancer screening
- Highly sensitive, especially to nodules that are more likely to be missed out, such as solid nodules under 6mm, ground glass nodules, etc.
- Automatic identification and labeling of nodular lesions of different types, eg. solid, calcified, partial solid or ground glass.
- Comprehensive and accurate information on nodules, including location, size, density and malign rate.
- Co-registration and preprocessing of images.
- Real-time feedback system for continuous optimization and upgrading.
InferRead DR Chest
Reducing missed diagnosis in conventional chest X-ray
- Identification and labeling of lesions such as nodules, fracture and pneumothorax, etc.
- Decrease missed diagnosis rate and increase detection rate for lung cancer screening proven by clinical evidences in hospitals after applying InferRead DR Chest.
- Constantly and iteratively upgrading the model to reduce the occurrence of false positivity and missed diagnosis.
InferRead CT Stroke
Accurate assessment and quick decision for hemorrhagic stroke
- Locate the bleeding area, accurately measure bleeding volume to determine cerebral palsy.
- Accurate dynamic and static assessments to fulfill the requirement for a quick decision, saving precious time for stroke patients.
- Assist the prognosis for patients.
InferRead CT Bone
Efficient and sensitive for fracture detection
- Designed for various scenarios with a rich variety of labels, capable of diagnosing bone lesion in sternum, rib cage and shoulder blade.
- Highly sensitive for diagnosing tiny lesions.
- Quick review of bone lesion, including its position and type.
Equipped with both software and hardware for a wider application
- InferScholar Center empowers medical research with deep learning.
- Physicians with limited coding experiences are able to conduct researches on this platform.
- Provides deep-learning analytical tools equipped with graphical user interface.